PDA

View Full Version : Need programs saved

mamawsandy
02-28-2009, 02:48 PM
I am about to do a clean installation of my computer. It keeps freezing and won't work properly. An MSN tech worked on it for hours yesterday and found 15 trojans which he removed. But it still isn't working right.

The trouble is that I can't save my programs like Photoshop and others. The only solution I know is to send these programs to someone through Pando (which can be downloaded for free) and then have them send them back to me after I get my computer up and running again.

Is anyone willing to do this?
Sandra

carolyn d
02-28-2009, 03:01 PM
are your programs on disk or were they downloads? If you have the orignal disks, then you just reinstall. if they were downloads, you should have been given an authentiction/registration code number. You can just reload and put in the code number again.

mamawsandy
02-28-2009, 03:32 PM
Thanks, Carolyn, but I can't find some of the codes I printed out when I first got the programs. I will try to put them someplace where I can find them again. Maybe email them to myself.
Sandra

Kathleen
02-28-2009, 03:34 PM
Many programs, you go to Help > About and you can find the license number.

carolyn d
02-28-2009, 03:51 PM
also, if you registered the programs with the company you purchased them from, those numbers are on file ! ( i.e Photoshop Elements code will be found at Adobe.. probably in MY ACCOUNT)

tshirt
03-01-2009, 04:58 PM
I am about to do a clean installation of my computer. It keeps freezing and won't work properly. An MSN tech worked on it for hours yesterday and found 15 trojans which he removed. But it still isn't working right.

The trouble is that I can't save my programs like Photoshop and others. The only solution I know is to send these programs to someone through Pando (which can be downloaded for free) and then have them send them back to me after I get my computer up and running again.

Is anyone willing to do this?
Sandra

If you like you can use my FTP site and upload whatever you need to then download it when you are ready. But you will need an FTP program to upload them. You can get free FTP programs on google search.