PDA

View Full Version : Prayers Needed

scrapper09
03-22-2010, 01:50 AM
Hi Ladies,

Your prayers are needed for my brother - especially at this time - he is away from his lovely family for a year at this stage - I cannot say where but it's an awful place... he needs prayers for protection, encouragement & courage to cope through this ordeal :cry: :pray: :cry:

Please also pray for his lovely wife & children - you have seen their lovely children in my layouts here & elsewhere :hug:

Please also pray for my Mother & I to cope being of some distance from them ALL at this stage & for our encouragement, courage & protection on the roads when we go & visit... ;) :pray:

So if you find I haven't replied to something - we've gone to see them or upset :( or busy trying to help them... :hug:

Thanks so much for your help & consideration during this & we thank you all :tup:

"All things are possible through Him..." AMEN! :pray:

Corgi Lover
03-22-2010, 07:04 AM
Ahhhh - my prayers are certainly with you all. Hugs!

Artful Pioneer
03-22-2010, 08:38 AM
Consider the prayers sent... Don't forget that He is your light as you walk through the dark.:)

GrandmaCrys
03-22-2010, 08:38 AM
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Jill W
03-22-2010, 08:48 AM
Absolutely sending prayers for your brother and your family ... prayers work ... please keep the faith! :hug:

diturpin
03-22-2010, 09:02 AM
Prayers and hugs for you and your family as you walk through this. Hoping His light will guide your steps and give you strength.

Cathiemarie
03-22-2010, 12:45 PM
My prayers are winging their way to you and all your family.