PDA

View Full Version : looking for a haircut kit

jennilynn10
05-21-2010, 12:53 AM
My daughter just got her first haircut, and I'm looking for an appropriate kit. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Mars
05-21-2010, 01:24 AM
the only 'first' I can find that might work is this plopper: First Times Plopper by Lauren. (http://store.digitalscrapbookplace.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_137_246_17&products_id=6542) It's from a kit in the Scraps of Life Milestones CD (http://store.digitalscrapbookplace.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=253_1_26&products_id=6575)... might be other things suitable in those kits.

I have a haircut kit but it's from a past designer. I have been saving photos of grandkids first haircut for the right kit... I would really like another one too.

jennilynn10
05-21-2010, 02:32 PM
Thanks Mars

kristievcat
06-03-2010, 01:14 AM
Yep, I'm getting my son's hair cut soon too.

Funny story, my dad has had an old Koken barber's chair in his garage for over a decade and friends have stopped in for a razor cut from time to time, so of course my DS's 1st hair cut will be in that chair. But wait, here's the best part - my DH's step-dad is a Koken, his family started the Koken barber chair business!

Long story short - yeah, I need a good 1st hair cut kit! And if any one wants to pick this one up, I'd be happy to share a picture of the chair for inspiration! ;)

kristievcat
01-28-2011, 04:57 AM
I'm going to give this a bump. I would still really like a haircut kit. Maybe it's too specialized. Perhaps it could be baby firsts: first haircut (scissors), first steps (shoes), first tooth (a tooth), etc. I think this would be a great doodly kit.

Kathleen
01-28-2011, 09:21 AM
I had to go and google Koken - exactly what I pictured for that vintage barber chair!

kristievcat
01-28-2011, 09:52 AM
Funny, huh?! Of course, Grandpa Koken has a barger chair too - in his office, but if we waited to cut his hair each time we went home to Juneau, it would be to his knees! TeeHee.

Elisabeth
01-29-2011, 11:19 PM
I'll pass this on to the designers! I'm working on another request right now, and have more behind that, or I'd add it to my list.

Noremacc
01-30-2011, 07:53 PM
I could use one too, maybe not a first hair cut, but a tramatic one, at least for mom... rofl.... my 8 year old, who had the most adorable tussle of light brown hair on his head, which sometimes fell in his eyes, just begged and pleaded and had his brother cut it all off!! I mean clippered everything, like a crew cut!! Ugh, mom was sad, glad it grows really quickly! :)

kristievcat
01-31-2011, 11:41 AM
I could use one too, maybe not a first hair cut, but a tramatic one, at least for mom... rofl.... my 8 year old, who had the most adorable tussle of light brown hair on his head, which sometimes fell in his eyes, just begged and pleaded and had his brother cut it all off!! I mean clippered everything, like a crew cut!! Ugh, mom was sad, glad it grows really quickly! :)

:cry:That story just MUST be scrapped! Hopefully we'll get a haircut kit soon!

Elsieanne
04-11-2011, 06:48 PM
If you could add hair curlers to the kits...I have pics of my niecce getting her hair rolled like grandma but need a kit to scrap them with