Week 4 - Happines isÖ 24 June to 30 June
- Don't forget that this is the final week for this month and all 4 links must be in the weekly forums to qualify to go into the draw.
(see clarification below)
Happiness isÖvery subjective and so, although Iíll give you a selection of prompts, you donít have to use any of them, you can substitute your own.
Some Happiness is... prompts for this week are:
* "Happy Birthday" shouted at you as you enter a room...
* the cry of gulls swooping and scolding...
* keyless entry systems...
What do these prompts bring to mind, do you remember a time where you made or had made for you those yummy waffles? And who can resist the smell of coffee, I don't drink the stuff myself but I love the aroma of it. And I just adore the feel of silk, it's so soft like a baby's skin.
Some Clarification for the prize:
This is a 4-week long challenge with a different theme each week. You can decide whether you want to create a layout for one or all four of the weekly challenges itís totally up to you. However, if you do enter all four weekly challenges youíll be in the random draw at the end of the month for a store coupon to the value of $3.99. Example - 4 layouts, one in each weekly challenge. Look here for the rest of the challenge introduction.
Some really simple rules:
* Please use only DSP products
* Ploppers and QCís are OK
* Must include some journaling or themed title
* Your LO can be ANY style, even a none traditional style, a style all your own, in fact, let your hair down and go creatively wild!
* You can have any number of photos or none at all
* Your LO can do double duty as long as you put a link in the forum for that week, especially if you intend to do all four challenges. How will I know to include you in the draw otherwise
* Please comment generously on other memberís layouts in this challenge. I know I donít really need to ask you that because youíre all so good at it anyway.
Have fun with this challenge - anything goes...