DESIGN THE DSP TITLEBAR!!
This is the current titlebar:
The Titlebar sits at the top of all the pages on the DSP website and YOU get the chance to have your design shown for ONE WHOLE MONTH!
Here is how...
July1st: The NEW Scraps of Life - Family CD
is in the shop. Purchase and use ONLY the this product for the titlebar.
July 6th: DEADLINE
- links to your design must be posted in this thread by midnight EST
July 7th: A POLL will be set up for all DSP members to vote for a titlebar.
July 8th: VOTING will end at midnight EST.
July 9th: The WINNING design with the most votes will grace the the DSP site for a WHOLE MONTH, (subject to approval).
* Only one entry per month - but you may enter as many months as you like.
* You must follow the rules for designing the titlebar very carefully (to meet the website standards).
* The image must be saved in the JPEG format.
* The resolution must be 72 PPI.
* The size is 540 pixels by 125 pixels.
* Elements or text may not overlap the edge of the image.
* The background color needs to be #9CC5C9 (hexadecimal) or R=156 G=197 B=201 (RGB)*.
* Only elements from Scraps of Life - Family CD
(as stated above) may be used in the image.
* The image must include the following text (any font): Digital Scrapbook Place. Capture, Create, Captivate.
* You may add to the bottom of the image 'Designed by DSP member: [insert name]'. Try to keep it as small as possible, we don't want members thinking you've taken over the site!
Good Luck! I hope to see lots of entries this month!
Background color: in your program find a screen which gives you options like the following dialogue box, then insert either the RGB color numbers or the hexadecimal number in the # box. You'll know if its right as it will give you a nice blue color!!