I was getting confused and thought that I should have one spot where all the challenges were listed. The great thing about a challenge like this is that you can join in at anytime and do things in any order you like. Happy Faithbooking!!
1. Share the story of how you became a Christian (or Muslim, Buddhist, etc.)
2. Share the story of your Baptism (or similar outward sharing your faith)
3. Ten (10) things you like/appreciate about God
4. Describe a time you heard God's voice (perhaps he "spoke" to you through scripture, another person, worship, a church service, a dream, etc.).
5. Describe a time of suffering and explain how God revealed his grace.
6. Describe the most direct experience (or one of the most direct experiences) you’ve had of God (spine-tingling sense he was present, joyous worship, conversion, inner sense of his presence, answer to prayer...whatever...even none!).
7. Describe your prayer spot(s)
8. Scrap the words to a favorite song or hymn
9. Finish the statement 'I believe...'
10. What does 'Peace' mean to you?
11. How do your activities during Christmas reflect your faith ? (or during your religion's special holiday)
12. Do you have a goal in regards to your faith for this year?
13. What is a question that you have for God?
14. How do you feel about sharing your faith?
15. Talk about way(s) that God has blessed you.
a quote and scrap it.
17. Talk about feeling 'phony' in your faith.
18. Write about the concept of 'daily surrender' or 'taking up your cross daily'.
19. What's your favorite Bible story and why?
20. When have you been in a situation where God's timing was very different from your own?
21. Write a psalm of thanksgiving to God.
22. Write about an experience in your faith within the last year that was meaningful to you and then set a goal or talk about what you want for your faith in the next year.
23. Pour out yourself in a love letter to God.
24. Talk about Easter and the importance of the holiday to you and your faith.
25. Talk about your personal struggles and how your faith helps you deal with them.
26. Tell about a situation that might have looked like coincidence, but you know God was involved.
27. Share with us your 'cardboard testimony'.
28. What kind of freedom does your faith give you?