Here are the submissions for July!
- "fresh face" and "reader gallery" submissions (priority given to multi-photo, 2 page layouts), layouts inspired by a layout you have seen in CK, and ongoing digital calls:
Scrapbook & Cards Today
- pumpkin picking, back to school, Halloween, Thanksgiving, autumn splendor, due July 15th:
Scrapbooking & Beyond
- garden, children, pets, due Oct 1:
Scrapbook News & Review
- (All calls are now for either paper or digital scrappers, so you don't have to scroll to the digital section.): 10 Things I Love About You, corrugated cardboard, babies, pinwheels, stacked elements & layers, count my blessings, pink, keep it simple, one word - sweetheart, sequins, birthdays, charms & stickpins, felt accents, weddings, sketch of the month, ATC's, animal prints, fashion tags, due July 7:
- they are not asking for digital layouts, as they generally do when they are looking to publish them, but they do have a call for layouts that do not fit in any other category, due August 1st:
Australian Scrapbooking Memories
- encore, outdoors, digital, due July 11th:
Somerset Digital Studio
- (scroll down to Somerset Digital Studio section) all digital designs, due October 15th:
- (scroll down to Somerset Memories section) think outside the book, strings attached, art journaling, due Nov 15; heritage/memory project completed in 20 minutes or less, digital layouts, show yourself layouts-tattoos and all, all ongoing:
- ongoing digital submissions:
- nothing new for the month:
Scrapstreet Mini Mag
- ( Ginger Scrapstreet has changed to Scrapstreet Mini Mag and will be publishing monthly, whereas Scrapstreet will publish quarterly) journaling, team spirit, masking, watercolor, alterations, "pretties", school journaling, Copic coloring, autumn hues, due Aug 19th:
- lots of ongoing calls listed on the right hand sidebar of the website:
- layouts with green & red color combination, general Christmas & winter layouts, doodling, inspired by cartoons, inspired by 80's, layouts based on the featured sketch, due July 15:
Make sure to post in this thread what layout you submitted and which call you submitted it for.
Also, let us know if you get published! We love to see DSP layouts in print and online e-zines!!!!
Click here to find out how to claim your prize for being published with DSP products