New to Digital? Tutorials Shop Contact Us
Gallery Forums New Posts New Products Chat Freebies Contests/Challenges Calendar Club Digital Newsletter Subscriptions/Feeds Scrap The Map Your Timezone?
The Store
Tutorials Articles DSU Classes Mentoring Beyond the Layout Product Reviews Links Glossary
About Us Team Digital Contact Us DSP Blog Media Retailer Info Designers Vendors Legal Licensing Graphics Store Locator Questions? Site Map
Old 10-09-2007, 04:20 PM   #1
bendipez
Guess Wot?? I'm Pez-sky!!! April '10 Member Spotlight

Photos: 416  Users Photo Gallery
Laptop crop in sacramento?

On November 9 and 10 there is a scrapbook expo at the sacramento convention center. Is there a way to have a laptop crop friday or saturday? There are always a lot of peple and vendors there.
Old 10-09-2007, 09:32 PM   #2
Lauri
Shutterbug & Scrapgeek

Photos: 1,508  Users Photo Gallery
OOOOHHHHH!! I'd be there in a hearbeat!! That would be so much fun!!
Old 10-09-2007, 10:15 PM   #3
Margie
RVing the USA

Photos: 747  Users Photo Gallery
you could always go to the regular crop and take your laptop! i do that often. just don't count on electricity! that has to be ordered and set up before crops, so i wouldn't expect it to be easily accessible. i'd call the expo people to see though.
Margie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 01:28 PM   #4
webmaster
DSP Webmaster

Also call them and see if you can host one!
webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 09:16 AM   #5
RaeofSunshine
The place to be

Photos: 88  Users Photo Gallery
Scrapbook Expo Sacramento 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendipez View Post
On November 9 and 10 there is a scrapbook expo at the sacramento convention center. Is there a way to have a laptop crop friday or saturday? There are always a lot of peple and vendors there.
Hey Bendi
I was looking for our nor cal crop thread and ran upon this. Looked up Scrapbook Expo for Sacramento and they are coming Nov. 2-3rd, 2012 I am almost finished with my office renovations and should have my little conference room ready by then and we can have a pre-scrap there. The kids go to school nearby so I have my office pimped for comfort: lounge chairs, kitchen, napping couch , solid wifi, Wii you get the idea. I just hope it doesn't rain, the roof still leaks like a hungover madman.

If anyone else is interested please write to me here or better yet at raehoward@mac.com or call 916-213-5342.....

PartyParty, WooWoo
RaeofSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 02:14 PM   #6
RaeofSunshine
The place to be

Photos: 88  Users Photo Gallery
Scrapbook Expo Sacramento 2012

"
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaeofSunshine View Post
Hey Bendi
I was looking for our nor cal crop thread and ran upon this. Looked up Scrapbook Expo for Sacramento and they are coming Nov. 2-3rd, 2012 I am almost finished with my office renovations and should have my little conference room ready by then and we can have a pre-scrap there. The kids go to school nearby so I have my office pimped for comfort: lounge chairs, kitchen, napping couch , solid wifi, Wii you get the idea. I just hope it doesn't rain, the roof still leaks like a hungover madman.

If anyone else is interested please write to me here or better yet at raehoward@mac.com or call 916-213-5342.....
"

http://www.scrapbookexpo.com/SA-12/Home.asp.......the Scrapbook Expo is officially on. My offer is still good, but I am still working on my office conference room remodel so you all have been forewarned. So who is going?

PartyParty, WooWoo
RaeofSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Smile!