There are two parts to crediting your layouts: 1) In the photo details section
of your posted layout, you must add store links
to the designer kits you are using and 2) in the KEYWORDS
you must add the kit keywords which are a number key followed by the letters dsp.
- Creating links to the kits:
- In the photo details section, add a link to the kit in the store.
- Click here to link to the store The FABULOUS DSP Store
- Type the name of the kit in the search box and click search
- When the kit comes up (or a list of kits) then click on it to open it up
- Cut and paste the url from the browser address bar into the photo details section of your posted layout.
- Add text to put the name of the kit and the designer name
- See below to find out how to make the links look pretty
When you are in the store looking at a kit, there's a link on the page that says "Layout Samples" If you include the store keyword in the keywords section of your posted layout, then your layout will be one of the ones shown in the gallery.
When you copy-and-paste the url into the photo details section, you'll notice the end of it says "&products_id=" with a number. That number is the kit's keyword
Type the number into the keywords section of your posted layout and immediately follow the numbers with dsp. It will look like 9999dsp.
There is also a Keywords by Category link in the store here:
Keywords by Category
This is also pretty handy for taking you straight to the link to the kit in the store.
Making Links Look Pretty:
Type [url= add the link you copied for the kit here] then Type the name of the kit and the designer and add [/url] at the end.
It will look like
[url=http://store.digitalscrapbookplace.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=6057]Page Kit by Great Designer[/url]
You can PM if you are having any trouble with pretty links.