New to Digital? Tutorials Shop Contact Us
Gallery Forums New Posts New Products Chat Freebies Contests/Challenges Calendar Club Digital Newsletter Subscriptions/Feeds Scrap The Map Your Timezone?
The Store
Tutorials Articles DSU Classes Mentoring Beyond the Layout Product Reviews Links Glossary
About Us Team Digital Contact Us DSP Blog Media Retailer Info Designers Vendors Legal Licensing Graphics Store Locator Questions? Site Map
Old 08-13-2012, 10:28 AM   #1
~*Kiana*~

QuOTD 8/21: Goals for last 5 months?

What are your remaining scrapping goals for this year???

****Disclaimer....I will be going back to school full time starting August 27th, and with the kids going back starting Sept 4th, I won't be able to do QuOTD anymore. I will try to at least do a QuOTW (week) though!!I thank you all for answering all the questions and keeping the threads going each day!!****
Old 08-14-2012, 01:45 AM   #2
TalyQ
Digital Elite Team 10, 11, & 14 and Member Spotlight April '11

Photos: 681  Users Photo Gallery
My goal is to make at least one full cohesive album - preferably one of our US trip from 2010 which I have resisted making single layouts from, because I want one well designed album. And then I want to make an album each for the grandparents as a Christmas present (probably photos of the children this year).
TalyQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 08:58 AM   #3
cherebus
ScrapMonkey

Photos: 1,513  Users Photo Gallery
my goal is to get a couple pages a month done, mostly because I have a lot on my plate funny how much less time i have now that both kids will be in school full time. And silly me volunteered to chair yearbook once more, that and they are giving me extra shifts at work all means less play time :sigh:
Old 08-17-2012, 09:13 AM   #4
GabbyGee1976
Addicted to this place

Photos: 316  Users Photo Gallery
My goal is to continue to scrap at least one layout per week - attend at least 2 chats per week (depending on schedule of course) and continue to improve on my journaling skills. The writing skills are there - but I find it easier to write about abstracts than specifics (especially feelings) when it comes to my life. I tend to leave the "specifics" in my private journals - but my journal doesn't keep pics - so I'd like to see myself do better with journaling our story.
Old 08-17-2012, 10:42 AM   #5
~*Kiana*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalyQ View Post
My goal is to make at least one full cohesive album - preferably one of our US trip from 2010 which I have resisted making single layouts from, because I want one well designed album. And then I want to make an album each for the grandparents as a Christmas present (probably photos of the children this year).
Awesome goals for the rest of this year!!! I'd love to see your album when complete! I hope you upload!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherebus View Post
my goal is to get a couple pages a month done, mostly because I have a lot on my plate funny how much less time i have now that both kids will be in school full time. And silly me volunteered to chair yearbook once more, that and they are giving me extra shifts at work all means less play time :sigh:
Yes, some how when the kids go back to school I'll have less time as well, but mostly because I'll be in school too! Good luck on your goals!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabbyGee1976 View Post
My goal is to continue to scrap at least one layout per week - attend at least 2 chats per week (depending on schedule of course) and continue to improve on my journaling skills. The writing skills are there - but I find it easier to write about abstracts than specifics (especially feelings) when it comes to my life. I tend to leave the "specifics" in my private journals - but my journal doesn't keep pics - so I'd like to see myself do better with journaling our story.
Yes, journal those feelings. I tend to have to hold back, because I'd journal ALL of it and have a book of just journal and NO room for pics!! LOL Good luck on your goals!
Old 08-17-2012, 10:45 AM   #6
~*Kiana*~

Ok for the remainder of the year, I want to get a album done for our oldest of her life.

I want to get some inserts done for Christmas, to put in those 2yr pocket/purse calendars/planners, the vinyl covers will hold them. I'm gonna do them for all the females of his and my families.
Old 08-17-2012, 11:07 AM   #7
PQ
Digital Elite Team
Team Digital Gallery Mod

Photos: 3,680  Users Photo Gallery
My goals? I don't have no stinkin' goals.

PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 11:09 AM   #8
~*Kiana*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
My goals? I don't have no stinkin' goals.
Don't come wrecking my flow here!!!
Old 08-17-2012, 12:10 PM   #9
PQ
Digital Elite Team
Team Digital Gallery Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Kiana*~ View Post
Don't come wrecking my flow here!!!

Old 08-17-2012, 02:27 PM   #10
~*Kiana*~

Ah sassy and fancy pants!!!
Old 08-17-2012, 02:32 PM   #11
ScrappyAddie
DET Alumni
Member Spotlight June '11

Photos: 1,541  Users Photo Gallery
I want to scrap my whole Disney album using 2-page layouts. I don't know how many pages that will take, but there's about 3000 photos to go through...
Old 08-17-2012, 03:33 PM   #12
~*Kiana*~

Well considering your a scrapping over acheiver I'm sure hou can get it done!!!!
Old 08-17-2012, 05:03 PM   #13
evergreen100
Yay I can choose my name!

Photos: 1,023  Users Photo Gallery
I'm with Peeku...no goals, just take it as it cmes

evergreen100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 05:18 PM   #14
PQ
Digital Elite Team
Team Digital Gallery Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by evergreen100 View Post
I'm with Peeku...no goals, just take it as it cmes
Watch out Edgy....now Kiana is going to start calling you names!

Old 08-17-2012, 05:59 PM   #15
PQ
Digital Elite Team
Team Digital Gallery Mod

Smile!