I'm moving this to the HOF because I just love what she's done with embellishing the word - by adding the word art, outlining the letters to add drama, and doing up the green with a page kit. It will be a beautiful piece of wall art!
~ Z (Elisabeth)
Z's Photo Alphas are really cool and soooo easy to work with! I'm already thinking Christmas gifts! I thought this might be good for a kitchen plaque. I'm thinking of placing this in a simple panoramic frame that I found on the web.
1) I duplicated the bokeh_green_forest overlay and set the top copy to an overlay blend mode, rotating it a bit
2) I set several copies of the grunge stamp to a luminosity blend mode
3) I used masks to leave only the corners of the fern foliage border
4) Overtop of the photo alpha letters, I clipped two copies of the bokeh_green_forest overlay ... bottom one is set to an overlay blend mode, top one is set to a color burn blend mode at 50% fill
5) I added some text that I set to a soft light blend mode, duplicated and areas masked off
photo alpha letters: Home Decor - Photo Alpha - Random Mix 1 by Elizabeth Weaver
bg paper: Bokeh Magical Places Overlays (12x12) by Elizabeth Weaver
fern foliage border: Japanese Garden by Elizabeth Weaver
grunge stamp: Golden Highlights by Elizabeth Weaver
font: CK Chemistry