by Samara Gugler
of Life - Baby Mine CD: Oh Baby kit by Valeri
Font: CK Vogue
White cardstock 6 x 6
Small dimensional foam adhesive squares
1. In program of choice, start a new document 6x6.
2. Arrange backgrounds and stitching as desired.
4. Create a new document 8x10.
5. Add two baby bottle elements, about 4.5
inches tall. Add text to each bottle. (I used a medium gray color.)
I put the invitation info on one, and the rest of the poem on
6. Create a small rectangle with BG_Marbledpink
about 2 x 2.5. Add text. Add brads in corners.
7. Arrange pieces so that there is no overlap.
8. Cut out printed background and all other printed
9. Add adhesive to the cardstock and place the background.
10. Carefully score the top bottle just under the
ring. Adhere the two bottles to each other, so that the top lifts
away from the bottom.
11. Punch two holes on either side of the bottle
ring and affix two eyelets.
12. Carefully thread a ribbon and tie into a bow.
13. Place foam adhesive behind all cut elements
and adhere to card base.