by Samara Gugler
of the Season - Spring CD
Tipsy Tulips kit by Valeri Brumfield
of Words Doodlicious
* Photo Paper
* Blue Gingham Ribbon
* Small Box (5.5 x 5.5 x 2.5 inches)
* Super Tape Adhesive
* Spray Fixative
1. Measure lid of box. Mine measured 4.5 x 4.5 inches, and the
sides were about a half inch. The document you create will need
to be slightly larger.
2. Open document, mine measures 5.5 x 5.5 inches.
3. Arrange pieces to taste. Keep in mind that youll want
most pieces on the top of the box, so arrange accordingly.
5. Measure side of box. Mine measures 4.25 x 3 inches.
6. Open a new document, doubling your measurements. My document
measures 8.5 x 6 inches.
7. Divide your document with guidelines into fourths.
8. Arrange pieces to suit your needs.
10. Trim all pieces.
11. Using Super Tape (I LOVE THIS STUFF), adhere all pieces to
12. Add ribbon to top of box to create a finishing touch.
FYI- I totally MESSED up my box by using Mod Podge. The Mod Podge
shrank the printed layer of the paper, leaving interesting gaps
I would use a spray fixative instead. Lesson learned. :)
(For PDF version of these directions, click here.)