*Please Note: The store does not like download managers or
accelerator so please do not use these to download from DSP!*
1. After your purchase your item from the store, you will be
able to download. When you click the download button a screen
will pop up that gives you the choice to download or save. Click
2. A Screen will come up with Save As... at the top. It is
typically set to desktop. If you don't want your item there,
click the scroll down menu and locate the folder you want your
3. Click the folder where you want your item saved. I have
chosen My documents from the scroll down menu, then from there
I clicked on a folder titled "scrapbook." Once it
is where you want it to be click "Save."
Your item will now be in its intended folder!
1. Before you start to download a file in Firefox you can set
up your downloading settings. Go to Tools....Options.
2. Click on the download icon. You will have 2 choices. The
first one is "Ask me where to save every file." If
you choose this item, every time you go to download an item
it will give you a screen that allows you to choose where you
want each item to go.
3. The second choice is "Save all files to this folder:"
This let's you pick a folder that all your downloads to go in.
If you choose that option you may choose to have all downloads
go to your desktop. After your item downloads go to your desktop
or where ever you chose and your item/items will be there.