by Samara Gugler
1. Insert a blank, unformatted CD into the drive on your computer
that allows you to write to a CD. (The drive is usually labeled
as Recordable or Rewritable).
2. Click on “Open writable CD folder”.
3. Click the files or folders that you want to copy to the CD. (To
select more than one file, hold down the CTRL key while you click
the files you want.)
4. Now drag these items to your CD Drive. Notice how they are faded,
that is because they are not actually on the CD.
5. At the left of this window, click on Write these files to CD.
6. A new window will pop up, by default, Windows puts the date as
the CD name, you can change it.
7. Automatically, windows will ask if you’d like to create
another CD, if you don’t simply click FINISH.
8. That’s it! Your CD is now finished! And your files are
ready for you!
Click here for a printable
copy of this tutorial.
© 2007 Samara Gugler
Scrapbook Place, Inc. All rights reserved.
Notices · Contact Us