The Texturizer tool in PS is really powerful, yet the set of
default textures is too limited. But you are free to let your
imagination play using this short and fun tutorial.
1. Open your image you would like to use as a texture. I used
one of the papers from my Grandmother's Box BackPack.
2. Save your image as a *.psd file.
3. Create a new transparent image. Fill it with your desired
4. Now select Filter>Texture>Texturizer.
5. Press the small button at the right and select Load Texture.
6. From the pop out window select you *.psd file you saved before.
Now adjust the scale, the relief and the light of the texture
to your taste. Press OK.
7. Enjoy! With this small tutorial you can create numerous fabulous
papers for your scrapbooking purposes.