Have you seen those great Swiss Dot background papers? Ever wonder
how much time it takes to line up all those little dots? Surely
there must be an easier way!!!! THERE IS!!! Are you ready?
1. File>New - Open a 12in X 12in transparent document at 200
2. Choose your Flood Fill Tool and flood fill the background with
any color that you desire!
3. Choose your Ellipse Tool (preset shapes) and make a small solid
colored circle in somewhere on the page (this should be on a new
4. Objects>Align>Center in Canvas (be sure you are still
on the vector circle as your active layer!)
5. Right click on your vector layer in the layers palette and
Convert to Raster Layer
6. Choose Effects>Reflection Effects>Pattern
Horizontal Offset: 0
Vertical Offset: 0
Rotation angle: 90
Scale Factor: -100
Number of Columns:3
Number of Rows: 3
Horizontal Shift: 0
Vertical Shift: 0
Now you have easy Swiss Dot Background Paper!!! Use it to spruce
up any layout and photos!! And experiment with different pattern
settings for some other cool background effects!!! Have fun!!!